Senate District 33 Updates
Your Senate Democrats are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (2019 novel coronavirus) situation and working closely with the Indiana Governor, Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and the US Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We understand that there are many questions and unknowns right now. It is important Hoosiers have access to correct information and we recommend following only official, government and professional health care news and advice. These can be found on the various Indiana state agency websites and your local governments, hospitals and department websites.
State Senator Greg Taylor
- Indianapolis COVID-19 resource site (includes food resources guide)
- School district websites
- New drive-thru testing for healthcare workers, essential workers who have contact with the public, and those non-essential individuals who are medically vulnerable
- Must have a note from a physician and documentation of work classification
- Updates on ongoing relief efforts for nonprofit organizations
- First round of funding to support organizations: https://https//uwci.org/covid-19-cerf-organizations-to-receive-immediate-grants